|Full Job Description
At Vinculums, safety is our number one priority. Our employees are our most important resource and we want all of our employees to work safely and free from injury so that they can enjoy their lives to the fullest extent possible.
Vinculums is looking for individuals with 1 or more years industry experience (preferred) to perform all aspects of tower maintenance and installation for the designated market. This position requires the ability to climb to heights in excess of 500 feet. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to; installs, maintenance, and repairs of microwave antenna and line installation, path alignment, LTE upgrades, tower installation/decommission and equipment operation. Familiarity with multiple carrier installation requirements and specific safety standards: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint are necessary.
- Installs, maintains, repairs, removes, or retrofits antenna systems equipment and power systems to maintain operational communications
- Ability to use a transit; Read a compass; Set Azimuths and Down tilts based on specifications
- Providing superior customer service ensuring all essential job functions are performed in a timely, efficient, accurate, and safe manner
- Adhering to all Company and industry (i.e., OSHA, NATE) standards/regulations
- Operate construction equipment to dig holes, load/unload equipment, install/remove communications equipment, and install tower foundations and structures, using safety equipment and clothing, and hand tools.
- Effective utilization of available resources, technology, and tools to complete work
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Knowledge to identify, select and utilize the proper cables, ropes, block and tackle for rigging and lifting
- Maintain clean, safe and orderly environment
- Properly follows all safety procedures and policies
- Perform all duties in accordance with the Vinculums Code of Safe Practices (IIPP)