|| Real Estate Specialist III – Houston and Dallas, TX
|Full Job Description
We are a fast paced, highly energized and motivated company. We have several offices on the West Coast with our corporate headquarters in Southern California. We are currently looking for a Real Estate Specialist III to join our firm in Houston, TX. The Real Estate Specialist III acquires entitlements (Building Permits and Zoning) and is responsible for locating appropriate properties and negotiating transactions. The Real Estate Specialist III also acts as an intermediary between wireless companies and owners of real estate and other facilities.
- Completes Lease Audit Reviews
- Understand construction drawings and jurisdictional requirements.
- Communicate with Jurisdictions (Land Use and Building Departments).
- Coordinates with tower owners and/or private landlords to negotiate and secure leases and entitlements as project scope defines
- Reviews and approves site specific documents, etc.
- Reviews title reports for ownership, encumbrances, easements, etc.
- Interviews zoning/permitting personnel to obtain jurisdictional approval requirements for installation of wireless communication facilities and/or related wireless equipment as project scope defines
- Completes zoning ordinance reviews
- Reviews zoning drawings prior to submittal for compliance with public agencies and client requirements
- Prepares, submits and obtains land use entitlement applications
||Houston, Dallas, and Southlake, TX
- 6+ years of real estate experience in the cellular / wireless telecom industry
- Real Estate License
- Knowledge of Tower and Wireless industry required
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, etc.
- Real estate, sales, or legal negotiation experience
- Must have thorough knowledge and expertise in 3 to all 4 of the following disciplines: Site Acquisition, Zoning and Entitlement, Construction Management, and Compliance.
|Preferred, but not required
- Associate Brokers or Brokers license
- A Degree in Urban Planning
- Knowledge of local jurisdictional entitlement requirements and processes
- A 4 year degree, or equivalent experience