|Full Job Description
The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing reports and individual tasks relating to telecommunication projects. The Project Coordinator completes reports on action items, performs ad hoc reporting, and provides general project status to the Project Manager on a regular basis. This position requires an emphasis on quality data & reporting and data collection from the project stakeholders. The project coordinator is responsible for maintaining data integrity and assisting the Project Manager, Construction Manager, and Field Personnel by compiling information and performing tasks associated with various projects. Salary depends on skills and experience.
- Excellent MS Excel skills w/ ability to validate data and maintain data quality
- Updates project trackers and/or project databases
- Provides follow-up on action items and reports progress
- Works with data collected at site visits and provided by others or gathered personally such as leases, CD’s, permits, applications, and other reports and documents as directed by supervisors.
- Supports daily activities of Managers.
- Creates and maintains project and associated support documentation.
- Assists with preparation and submittal of Close-Out Packages. This includes Milestones MS-109, MS-108, MS-126, and MS-155.
- Ensures all sites have CSS record updated in Excel document for customer upload.
- Meets with customer to go through each milestone document for reconciliation and approval.
- Communicates effectively and professionally in email, phone calls, & meetings
- Escalates appropriately to appropriate managers or project ‘owners’
- Works well both individually and as a team player
- Ability and willingness to learn new technology, software, & professional practices
- Interfaces with customer: Professional demeanor & dress a must!
- Perform all duties in accordance with the Vinculums Code of Safe Practices (IIPP).
|Preferred, but not required
- 2-Yr or 4-Yr College Degree
- IT/Telecomm Experience in Real Estate, Engineering/Design, Construction, or Operations
- CAPM Certification from PMI
- Professional Certifications (Microsoft, EIT, IEEE, etc…)
- Additional Software Skills (AutoCAD, Visio, UNIX, Granite, Oracle, graphing software, etc…)