|Full Job Description
Looking for a professional with superb MS Excel skills and knowledgeable in Auto CAD software. The ideal candidates has an understanding of construction drawings.
Position must be based in Denver, CO.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing reports and individual tasks relating to telecommunication projects. The project coordinator will be responsible for completing and reporting on action items, ad hoc reporting, and providing general project status to the project manager on a regular basis. This position requires an emphasis on quality data & reporting and data collection from the project stakeholders. The project coordinator is responsible for maintaining quality and assisting the Project Manager, CM, ICE or RE Specialist by compiling information and performing tasks associated with various projects. Salary depends on skills and experience.
- Excellent MS Excel skills w/ ability to validate data and maintain data quality
- Updating project trackers and/or project databases
- Ability to follow-up on action items and report progress
- Work with data collected at site visits and provided by others or gathered personally such as leases, CD’s, permits, applications, and other reports and documents as directed by supervisors.
- Support daily activities of Managers.
- Creates and Maintains project and associated support documentation.
- Manage process of material requisitions and packing slips to corporate office for material received
- Assist with preparation and submittal of Close Out Packages
- Communicating effectively and professionally in email, phone calls, & meetings
- Escalating appropriately to appropriate managers or project ‘owners’
- Works well both individually and as a team player
- Ability and willingness to learn new technology, software, & professional practices
- Occasional interface with Customer/Client: Professional demeanor & dress a must!
|Preferred, but not required
- 2-Yr or 4-Yr College Degree
- IT/Telecomm Experience in Real Estate, Engineering/Design, Construction, or Operations
- CAPM Certification from PMI
- Professional Certifications (Microsoft, EIT, IEEE, etc…)
- Additional Software Skills (AutoCAD, Visio, UNIX, Granite, Oracle, graphing software, etc…)